services for families

Family Based Immigration
We provide Family-Based Immigration Services and charge affordable flat fees for all family-based petitions.

A United States citizen may help a relative become a lawful permanent resident of the United States by filing a petition for his or her:
1. Husband, wife, or child under the age of 21
2. An un-married child over the age of 21
3. Married child of any age
4. Brother or sister if the U.S. citizen is at least 21 years old A parent if the U.S. citizen is at least 21 years

A lawful permanent resident can file the petition on behalf of his/her:
1. Husband or wife
2. Unmarried child
Fiancé Visa (K-1)
If you are engaged to someone who lives outside the United States and is not a U.S. citizen, and you want to marry your fiancé in the United States, you will need to obtain a K-1 Fiancé Visa. Stein Legal Group can help you through the process of obtaining this visa to bring you and your fiancé together to be married in the United States. To discuss K-1 visa petitions and other alternatives please call for a consultation.