During a consultation, you have the opportunity to share your goals and concerns. We will listen,
review documents, discuss options, and make initial recommendations on the case. Consultations
are fully confidential.
You may schedule a consultation by calling (301) 960-1821 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also email us today by filling out the form on the bottom of the page.
Once your consultation is scheduled, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire and provide the following documents (if applicable):
- Your passport (identification page)
- Green card
- I-94 Arrival/Departure Card
- Any previous decisions by the Immigration Service or by an Immigration Court
- Any criminal records including dispositions of any previous arrests and/or convictions
- Notice to Appear (for cases involving removal)
If possible, prospective clients should provide these documents before the consultation, either by email email@example.com, mail, or by fax (301) 721-1713.
The consultation fee is payable at the time of service.
Please note: Unless a prospective client retains the attorney with a mutually signed representation agreement, a consultation does not create an attorney-client relationship.