What Are Your Fees?

We charge a reasonable flat fee for immigration legal representation and an hourly rate for family law matters in Maryland and Washington D.C.

Does Your Office Speak Spanish?

Yes! Most of our team is fully bilingual and fluent in English and Spanish.

What if I'm About to Be Deported?

If you are being deported, or are in removal proceedings, our office may be able to help by crafting your legal defense, and applying for United States immigration benefits before the immigration judge or United States Immigration Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).  Contact us as soon as possible. Our team strives to provide the facts and arguments to prove your eligibility to stay in the United States lawfully and permanently.

What is Asylum, and How Can I Get it?

Asylum is a kind of legal protection offered to those who fear persecution in their home country because of their race, religion, nationality, political beliefs, or membership in a particular social group. To petition for asylum, you must have a legal basis.  Learn about asylum and contact our office for more information on seeking asylum in the United States.

What is the Difference Between a Green Card and a Visa?

A green card, also known as a permanent resident card, is a document that allows a person to live and work in the United States forever. A visa is a temporary document that permits a person to visit the United States for a specific reason, such as tourism, study, or employment. Contact us to schedule a consultation; our lawyers can tell you more about the difference between a green card and a visa during our office hours.

What is the Process for Obtaining a U.S. Green Card?

The green card process involves several steps including eligibility determination, immigrant petition filing, waiting for a visa number, and adjustment of status. The specifics can vary depending on individual circumstances. Please contact us for further information on how to get a green card.

How Can I Apply for U.S. Citizenship?

Applying for US citizenship generally involves being a green card holder, meeting residency and good moral character requirements, passing a language and civics test, and completing the naturalization application. Please contact us to determine whether you can apply for naturalization or U.S. citizenship.

Is the Office Open on Weekends?

Yes! Our office accepts scheduled consultations and visits on Saturdays. Contact us to find out more about a consultation with Stein Legal.